søndag 24. august 2014

Skater Ian

Hope to be able to do some blogin` more often. ... but I am not making any promises about that today!
I was so inspired when I saw the perfect card with this stamp from The Greeting Farm. And I had quite a job to get that stamp. I did hope to find it in a norwegian shop at first, but of course I had to go to Skater Ian`s home to get him.
My dear Grandson turned seven the other day and he loves skating so much. It was so much fun making this card and the lovely Ian is really sliding at his skateboard!





I`ve used Promakers for coloring the motif here. The cat, the tree and the houses back there are diecuts from Magnolia and Memory Box. the brickwall was made with a stencil and some paint.

I like to join some challenges with this card;
The Greeting Farm: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge: To DIE for.
StampARTic: Coloured motif

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Ingen kommentarer: