lørdag 22. juni 2013

A Flower girl.

I was so lucky to get this digital stamp to color from Nicecrane Design, thank you so much! All the wonderful images and digi stamps over there, it`s like a big basket full of goodies for cardmakers.
This beauty is from the "Flower children" series



I like to take part in these challenges:
It`s all about Vintage # 46 Distress and Tear.
Card and Scrap #57 - Tekststempel
Scrappefryd FaceBook # Juniutfordringen.

I have used these products;
Nicecrane Design, digi stamp
Martha Stewart, punch
MemoryBox, dies
QuicKutz, dies
Bazzill, kartong
Kreativ Hobby -text stamp
I`ve used my Promarkers and Copics for coloring.


8 kommentarer:

Nicecrane Designs sa...

OMG Anne Lise,,,,love this adorable card,,,and all over the way you coloured my flower Children,,,,what a great idea to apply some glitter,and these pink tones are great.....Lobe the flowers and your music sheetbackground ,,,,,,takea look to my store and choose your fav product for free,,,,,,,I am do proud whay you did with my digi,,,,,Hoooray for Anne Lise

Unknown sa...

åååh, vilket vackert och ljuvligt kort! Så himla söt! Tusen tack för att du är med vår utmaning hos It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Lycka till!

Anne Bente sa...

Åhhh hvor er det smuk♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzz DT Anne Bente ♥

Aud Kirsten sa...

Nydelig kort!
Tusen takk for at du deltar på Cad and Scraps utfordring:)

hjertetunet sa...

Å så fint Anne Lise. Nydelige farger <3

RitaK sa...

Fint kort med et aldeles nydelig fargelagt og yndig motiv du har laget Anne Lise :-) Håper du koser deg med herlige sommerdager, og nyter dagene, uansett om været ikke alltid er det beste :-)

Sanna Saksija sa...

Sweet card with beautiful layers. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at It's all about the vintage and beauty!

Sande sa...

Just stunning! What an adorable image and lovely colors!

Thanks for joining our challenge at It's all about the Vintage and Beauty!
Welcome to join our new fortnight challenge.

If you are interested I am offering a blog candy
on my blog.

Hugs, Sande xx