onsdag 26. september 2012

Knitted heart.

This little fellow is my absolut favourite of all stamps, so cute, so cute. And the card is made for the sketch challenge over at THE SUGAR BOWL. I`m also going to give it a try again at the Sugary Sunday challenge at FB.
The little cutie with the knitted heart comes from Sugar Nellie and I`ve used the MCP coloring technique. The sentiment stamp is norwegian, Aud Design and the houses are from a Tim Holtz die. The snowflakes are punched out with EK success punches in two diff sizes. I have used a bit glitter here and there and I`ve also used my sewing machine.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

3 kommentarer:

RitaK sa...

Ja, det er jeg jammen enig i Anne Lise, denne lille fyren er riktig så julete og søt :-) Takk for koslig kommentar i bloggen min. Heldigvis er jeg mye bedre nå, så nå er det håp om at det blir messe på meg i helga ;-)

Gunilla sa...

Du är en hejare på att måla!!
Ett underbart kort med många detaljer.
Gunilla

Erika sa...

Hi loving how you've kept a neutral kraft background against the beautifully Christmas coloured image. Thanks for taking part in the Sugar Bowl challenge and good luck, hugs Erika.